Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a trip south to AZ with my ST4s and broke my front brake lever. Looks like the closest Ducati dealer is north Colorado and not open till Tuesday (I'm pressed for time, supposed to fly out of phx for hom Wednesday) anyone have a lever in the area I could buy or borrow, or know if I can make another brand lever work? (I think I'm about a hr from Sturgis, lots of Harley shops around)

Thanks

·
Mr Leakered
8,782 Posts
I have 996 masters and have used Parts Unlimited replacement levers. I got them off of eBay. I don't know if they make any large pivot masters or if eBay would work for you.

Good luck finding what you need.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much. I was fortunate enough to meet another biker that gave me one off one of his bikes to get me going and finnish my trip. I offered to pay for it but he wouldnt let me only asked I help someone else when I have a chance, which I will most definitely do.

Thanks Dallas!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Know I'm a bit late to the party, and super glad someone helped you out (awesome story!), but in the chance this might help someone else out...
The ST's used Brembo master cylinders as stock, which means there is a ton of inter-compatibility out there for fitment. I bought some of those cheap levers off of ebay a while back and they had a WIDE range of fitments listed. They required a bit of fitment work, but in theory, any other bike with similar Brembo masters could be a donor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts