Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went on a ride today, her and I. When I got home I was starring in amazement as I usually do and, it hit me. I need carbon fiber bar guards to finish off this look. Anybody got them yet?(hint, hint. nudge, nudge)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Shift Tech and DESMO I want fork legs in carbon and front fender with exact weave and look.. Do u sell both?
And whos carbon looks more like the OEM carbon Ducati has??
Thanks Guys!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Shift Tech and DESMO I want fork legs in carbon and front fender with exact weave and look.. Do u sell both?
And whos carbon looks more like the OEM carbon Ducati has??
Thanks Guys!!
I've got fork legs (not copies of the stock pieces, but a new design), but no front fender...

I'm proud to say that the carbon we offer is nowhere near the OEM carbon which is often poor quality, inconsistent finish, etc... the Magical Parts are as close as they can be to exactly the same every time for a hand made product. Finishes are always super high gloss.

Magical uses a twill weave carbon while Ducati uses a plain weave. It is possible to get the magical pieces in plain weave, but they still won't match OEM or DP as the quality and finish is so much better!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anthony - I like them.. But 265 is breaking the bank.. I will def pic them up when they go on sale if they ever do lol.. thanks man ur always a great help and have great products!!

·
Registered
174 Posts

i think that looks hideously over-done. carbon fiber is a great complement to a bike in certain areas but there comes a point where the carbon fetish becomes too much and when it comes to the point of making every little bit and piece carbon fiber you begin replacing superior functioning parts with the wrong material just for looks.

just my opinion. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
If you want some Ducati Performance front fork leg guards and the matching lower front fender then drop me an email to [email protected]
I can order you a set and they are here within a week.
The good looking version, made by MS-Production. There are some Hypers that have some very dull looking carbon and some with nice glossy stuff, that's the MS-Production stuff.
R&L fork leg $ 169.99 for the set
Lower fender $ 129.99
If you want to go all the way, also have the DP complete front fairing in stock, $ 469.99

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Shift Tech Thanks a lot! I will def hit u up soon!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts