Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done the usual research on exhausts and drawn the same conclusions as most... I'm currently running the mivv decat with the termi slip on and the db level with the db killer is too high for the amount of power it kills. After drilling out the db killer a bit I'm still disappointed...

So I've been emailing the GPR Folks trying to learn about their exhausts - quality, flow, noise suppression etc. (because $ is plays a big part in my search for a better setup). So, the folks at GPR have a longer can with both a removable db killer as well as a removable baffle. Theoretically it could be a great setup for long trips when noise level win over max power. But they say it isn't sold by itself without their decat pipe. They only sell a shorter version by itself as a "slip-on" when not using their decat. I've been trying to find people that have experience with their products but I'm coming up empty handed. Anybody here have/know any opinions, facts, or rumors about them and their stuff? I think I might be able to get a deal in exchange for some positive words on the forums... But if it turns out to be crap, money is money and a good deal on crap is no deal!!!!

Thanks in advance to all who respond!

Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
425 Posts
I can tell you about the GPRs on my bike an ST4s '05.
I have them (Ti slip ons) for about 21k Km now. The quality and fitting is very high, when I tried them first with the Db killers on, they were noticeably lower in volume than the OEM, so I decided to have them with the killers Off.
The sound is deep bass, if you ride with 120 Km and above you don't hear them.
My friends when riding behind me, they tell me the sound is NOT annoying them at all. All in all it's a nice set of exhausts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts