Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there

my gf has trouble riding the bike with me, the pegs are too far back and bit too low.

The solution would be to install adjustable pegs, any recommendation ?

I have a 2016 Multistrada, all the aftermarket pegs I found says it's for 2010-2014 models.

thanks !

·
Registered
212 Posts
awesome, I found them as well but they said that they don't do any passenger pegs. So this one will work ? Is it exactly the same ones you got ?

thanks !
Yes, the title says passenger pegs and those are the exact ones that I ordered. I ordered the 50mm risers and my wife is quite a bit happier with them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the title says passenger pegs and those are the exact ones that I ordered. I ordered the 50mm risers and my wife is quite a bit happier with them.
you have a DVT Multistrada right ?

I've been emailing Slingshot Racing and they keep saying they are non compatible with 2014+ models and they don't have any passengers pegs

·
Registered
925 Posts
you have a DVT Multistrada right ?

I've been emailing Slingshot Racing and they keep saying they are non compatible with 2014+ models and they don't have any passengers pegs
Passenger and rider pegs are identical. The adapter is slightly different for the passenger peg to allow it to flip up and click in the up position when not in use. The slingshot ones pictured look like they will fit, but they might not stay up and click in the up position.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Passenger and rider pegs are identical. The adapter is slightly different for the passenger peg to allow it to flip up and click in the up position when not in use. The slingshot ones pictured look like they will fit, but they might not stay up and click in the up position.
thanks for the clarification ! cheers :)

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
I fitted 40mm riser pillion pegs.
CNC cut, with fantastic quality of finish.
In hindsight they could have been another 10mm higher, but thats not so hard to address.
Only drawback is the pillion pegs now can't be placed into the stay up position. They foul the carrier frame, so will stay down, which is no big deal as I ride 90%+ with my wife aboard.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I fitted 40mm riser pillion pegs.
CNC cut, with fantastic quality of finish.
In hindsight they could have been another 10mm higher, but thats not so hard to address.
Only drawback is the pillion pegs now can't be placed into the stay up position. They foul the carrier frame, so will stay down, which is no big deal as I ride 90%+ with my wife aboard.
I ended getting the 40mm riser footpegs. what a difference it makes for her.

I also got a set of adjustable bar risers (Rox style), a belt with handle so she can grab on it instead of my waist and a anti slippery cover for the rear seat.

so far so good, it's much better now :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi,
Where did you order those? (i want to fit them to a Multistrada 950) for the passenger

Thanks
Martin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,
Where did you order those? (i want to fit them to a Multistrada 950) for the passenger

Thanks
Martin
from Slingshot
https://www.slingshotracing.net/cat...le-foot-pegs-for-passenger-pillion-p-276.html

they are pretty pricey,

Alternatively you can get some on eBay for 50 bucks
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/For-Ducati-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I got the second one, so far so good. the mount has a bit of a gap so you have to will to fit a few rubber washers to close the space.

Girlfriend is happy, so I'm happy too lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts