Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve never heard of Ducati giving out new dashes for high mileage but worth a try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me neither

But a friend got a free one from suzuki when this happened (on a drz believe it or not) so i thought why not try and see how ducati will ignore me

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
No way you're getting a free dash from Ducati. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning. What happened to your dash sucks but there's no way Ducaudi is going to cover that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I too doubt they'll give you anything. Now if those were miles, then that'd be quite the accomplishment and I am sure Ducati would want to showcase your bike. But km? Not so much.
If I go there I'm sure they won't want to display anything and I'll have no free cluster either. :laugh:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Impressive. What were your oil change intervals? My SF is the first bike/car I haven't put T6 cause I dunno Italian queens need the good shit? ? Contemplating going to T6 on the next oil change though.
Original motor?
Yes original engine.

Rotella T6 all it's life.

Hard break in, have seen redline in it's first ride.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Impressive. What were your oil change intervals? My SF is the first bike/car I haven't put T6 cause I dunno Italian queens need the good shit? ? Contemplating going to T6 on the next oil change though.
5-6k miles. I buy drums of t6 and use it everywhere. Considering using it in my all brans at breakfast :laugh:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New dash ECU and lock set off Ebay. Winner

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
If it was not compiling anymore i would consider a used dash and disable immo but for now until 99999 miles i'll just switch it to miles to see where i'm at maintenance wise.

I remember the movie ferris bueller but don't catch your expression?

·
Registered
61 Posts
If it was not compiling anymore i would consider a used dash and disable immo but for now until 99999 miles i'll just switch it to miles to see where i'm at maintenance wise.

I remember the movie ferris bueller but don't catch your expression?

The tried running the Ferrari in reverse to take miles off the odometer.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts