Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huh? What do you mean?

I have been invited by Ducati North America to participate in Ducati Academy's Streetfighter Launch on May 17-19. This event takes place at the Texas Motorsports Ranch just outside of Dallas. I will be spending the day riding the Streefighter on the track and learning about everything that is new on this great bike. Of course I am hoping that I can keep the front wheel down, at least most of the time.

I look forward to my return and the event that we have planned on May 22nd, as I will be happy to share with everyone my first hand impressions of this bike and to answer any questions that you may have about it.

I wish that everyone of you could join me at this event.

I do realize that I have a tough job, but someone has to do it!

Cheers,

Desmo Dave

·
Registered
364 Posts
Have fun and ride safely, can't wait to hear stories & see pictures!!

Huh? What do you mean?

I have been invited by Ducati North America to participate in Ducati Academy's Streetfighter Launch on May 17-19. This event takes place at the Texas Motorsports Ranch just outside of Dallas. I will be spending the day riding the Streefighter on the track and learning about everything that is new on this great bike. Of course I am hoping that I can keep the front wheel down, at least most of the time.

I look forward to my return and the event that we have planned on May 22nd, as I will be happy to share with everyone my first hand impressions of this bike and to answer any questions that you may have about it.

I wish that everyone of you could join me at this event.

I do realize that I have a tough job, but someone has to do it!

Cheers,

Desmo Dave

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I show you mine, if you'll show me yours. Pics! that is... Hope you and the boys have a great trip yourselves, it was good to see you yesterday. Your daughter sure is getting tall, do you have to buy new clothes every week? And you thought it was expensive to have a girlfriend...ha ha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts