Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings ya filthy animals, yeah it's that jerk Dr. John come back to wallow in the assbaggery that made this bunch so much fun.

The last few years have been ....difficult. I have lurked here occasionally but mostly closed all my online accounts so I have no idea what the old passwords were, don't care.

Anyway, I'm still the proud caretaker of the 08 Hyper and the 95 916. The Hayabusa has been getting most of the saddle time lately but with the new rubber on the Hyper that's gonna change.

The ECM X thread was most entertaining this year and I was compelled to reopen my account to duel with you fools and warm up for ECM XI.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Welcome back! I'm kinda new here and have to ask what is ECM? I'm afraid to open the thread...

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,823 Posts
Welcome back! I'm kinda new here and have to ask what is ECM? I'm afraid to open the thread...
It’s the East Coast Meetup. We’ll start a new thread for next year around November of this year. It takes place at Fontana Village in Fontana Dm, NC.

·
Administrator
13,025 Posts
Hi and welcome back, glad you have regrouped and are with us! Would you like us to re-activate your old account?

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
"assbaggery" is this a new technical term I am unaware of?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
"assbaggery" is this a new technical term I am unaware of?
"Assbaggery" noun, the inevitable result of a mixture of motorcycles, geezers, young punks, various reality adjusting compounds, the woods, corkscrew roads, too much money, not enough time.

Occasionally resulting in exothermic reactions due to the presence of Ducati.

You're welcome.

·
Administrator
13,025 Posts
OK, I am going to delete this membership and send you an email to the email address you are using for this one to get logged back in on the old one.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
"Assbaggery" noun, the inevitable result of a mixture of motorcycles, geezers, young punks, various reality adjusting compounds, the woods, corkscrew roads, too much money, not enough time.

Occasionally resulting in exothermic reactions due to the presence of Ducati.

You're welcome.
Hey! I resemble at least one of those remarks. Funny stuff Dr. J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts