Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a little trouble shooting help from you guys. I took the bike out today, after cleaning/sealing the tank, and things were going OK, until about 20 minutes into the ride, the ignition started to cut out. It eventually died shortly after, I just had enough time to get off the freeway. I left it there for a few minutes and on the off chance it would start, I tried it and it fired right up. It wasn't running great, so i decided to get back home. This time it took about 10 minutes, and it cutout again (same fashion). I repeated this until I got back home.

Note that if I tried to start immediately after stopping, it would simply not start. It's as if something needed to cool down for a few minutes. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhh, that could be. I also just realized that the fuel line was slightly crimped. I secured it with a zip tie while I was cleaning the tank and forgot to remove it. Thanks very much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.