Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the street fighter looked like this my Hyper would be gone in a second... This is supposed to be a new Ducati cruiser bike... This thing looks mean as hell. They should have made this the SF...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I'll take one too! Looks like you could square off on the drag strip.

Out!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meh. :rolleyes:

I just hope they don't F the Multi up too badly.
Meh? I don't know what that is...Bromike thing? The Multi? Who gives a care about a sport tourer? T Actually the Multi was my first steet bike had it about a year and I sold that the second I saw the Hyper.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ducati cruiser bike?:abduct:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I dont really like the naked water cooled bikes at all. Even the sr 4 monsters look funny to me with the huge radiator up front. Defeats the porpose of a naked bike to me.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
I dont really like the naked water cooled bikes at all. Even the sr 4 monsters look funny to me with the huge radiator up front. Defeats the porpose of a naked bike to me.

1+ Meh.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
If the street fighter looked like this my Hyper would be gone in a second... This is supposed to be a new Ducati cruiser bike... This thing looks mean as hell. They should have made this the SF...

+1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts