1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I knew there had to be a better way, now I know. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
I did a review on this last year Bursig vs. Motomfg.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Impressive. Especially the smoothness of the castors.

·
Registered
279 Posts
they are a good idea but what I don't get is why neither bursig or motomfg make a stand for 996/916/998/748 bikes? there are tons of them out there and surely given how similar frame design is it would be easy to make a plate to suit that model? anyone know if there is some reason why neither manufacturer have covered those models?

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
they are a good idea but what I don't get is why neither bursig or motomfg make a stand for 996/916/998/748 bikes? there are tons of them out there and surely given how similar frame design is it would be easy to make a plate to suit that model? anyone know if there is some reason why neither manufacturer have covered those models?
The stand is universal only the adapters are different, but from what I can see I think it might work on the 916 series. I don't have 996 anymore otherwise I wouldn't mind trying it out for you.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have the motomfg with casters and love it. I did read the review the user posted earlier to help my decision, so thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well that makes it easy, and I've been struggling shifting two bikes around in the garage.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Now this is one product where a group buy makes sense.

I take that back, for nearly $750 bucks a group buy couldn't discount it enough..:eek: I'll stick with my Pit Bulls..

·
Registered
79 Posts
No way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts