·
Registered
376 Posts
I like the concept but the tank lenth and fork stretch is tooooo much

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Very curious - a Fibronacci chopper?

I like the place where it says, "great handling and crowd pulling looks." :rolleyes:

Such attempts are much like the old Triumph Bonneville choppers, a waste of good parts, money and misguided energy. Choppers should rightfully be powered by enormous, gas-wasting underpowered large displacement engines, that yield heavy, ill-handling bikes that will get the neophyte rider killed in short order.

Ron

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
that frame has got to be one flex crazy beast. should be nice as added suspension but constantly changing geometry has got to make any curve an adventure. other than that I like it and have contemplated an old school bobber with a duc motor.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I'd like the Diavel better. The chopper is just stupid. And no not slang stupid either.

·
Premium Member
12,300 Posts
Kinda like slapping your GRANDMOTHER...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Oh gawd.
This is surely a sign of the apocalypse.

·
Mr Leakered
8,820 Posts
Umm. (gulp) Except for the artwork, the whacky caliper mount, and license plate bracket, I kinda (gulp) like it. Sorry guys. I would ride that before the other bike mentioned.

I'd like to see more of the front frame. How the front motor mount is connected.

I agree that there as to be a ton of flex. Hell, it might be what Rossi IS looking for. LoL!

Flame suit on!

Have a good one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts