Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to give/sell me your Termi 2-1 exhaust baffle (DB killer)?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just put mine back in.... and love it! I dig the loud exhaust note sans baffle, but I think you can hear the engine more with the baffle in. Fewer "WTF" looks from the PO-LICE as well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Why, my God, why, would you want to put that horespower eating dildo back in? It's like buying a Ferrari Maranello and pulling three spark plug leads out! To paraphrase my Dad, "Where 'eyre you be, let yur Termi's run free!."

Martyn:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Why, my God, why, would you want to put that horespower eating dildo back in? It's like buying a Ferrari Maranello and pulling three spark plug leads out! To paraphrase my Dad, "Where 'eyre you be, let yur Termi's run free!."

Martyn:rolleyes:
It wouldn't be going back in as is.I would be modifying the "horsepower or horespower (as you put it:D)eating dildo" to cut a few DB's and maybe gain some whorespower.The Leo Vince exhaust actually produces a little more with the baffles in.I truly expected a bigger response from dude's willing to dump theirs.Come to think of it, I may have been drinking at the time.:)I actually love the sound of my open Termi and given it's mounted angle, it's very proficient at blow-drying the faces of bicyclists who fail to realize that they need to get out of the middle of the road on a twisty downhill :D
Just thought it might be interesting to try a few different designs on the baffle.At this point, I may just weld up some cheap testers. If I come up with something that's an improvement, then I'll cut up the one baffle that I already have.;) Till then, I'm proud to be loud.:cool:

·
Registered
730 Posts
let me know if you need any materials. i have just about every size and type of tubing and most other metal product available. maybe you'll want to stop by our shop for a tour sometime. www.therma.com

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
let me know if you need any materials. i have just about every size and type of tubing and most other metal product available. maybe you'll want to stop by our shop for a tour sometime. www.therma.com
Holy shit dude!:eek: After looking at that site I'd figure you would have 6 or 7 different fully custom exhaust systems that you could switch out to suit your mood!
Cool beans. And here I thought you just built BBQ's.:DJ/K
I'd love to check out the shop sometime, and much as was the case with Bill's KTM bracket, I may have to bow out and commission a real welder to fab me a couple of these baffles.What would take me a day looks like it would take you half an hour!

·
Eat, sleep, play!
1,166 Posts
Very impressive operation!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts