Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I cant wait to go out to my favorite bar in my ducati shirt, sweatshirt, jeans, shoes, socks and now I get to wear cologne by ducati too!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Does it smell like burning rubber?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Its all just a bit much isn't it

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I cant wait to go out to my favorite bar in my ducati shirt, sweatshirt, jeans, shoes, socks and now I get to wear cologne by ducati too!!
if you look hard, you can probably find a shoulder bag to go with that stuff...:eek:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
ahhahahahaahhaahh :p

·
Registered
262 Posts
Why not? :confused:

Ducatisti proudly display their shirts/caps/shoes/watches/shorts/umbrella,etc branded products - if it makes the brand that much stronger than I say more power to them for providing these products!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why not? :confused:

Ducatisti proudly display their shirts/caps/shoes/watches/shorts/umbrella,etc branded products - if it makes the brand that much stronger than I say more power to them for providing these products!
no it's not ok! don't be a *** like harley owners

seen the latest southpark??

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Man, is Ducati milking the market!

·
Registered
465 Posts
If Ducati would take the effort they waste into putting crap like this out on the market and reinvest it into their bikes I wager we'd have no fueling issue and no recalls to worry about.

The bike is awesome, but the fueling issue is very disappointing. When a company starts to believe that their name is what drives sales, bad things happen. I can think of some other companies in recent years who became more and more worried about appearances rather than the heart and soul of the company: Enron, WorldCom, Citigroup, etc. Way different scale, but same principle. If you do something well, people go looking for your name. You don't have to go pasting it everywhere.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I'll bet Nicky won't be wearing any Ducati cologne when he goes home to Owensboro...

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
soo.. does harley have a perfume?.. If not and they are the ****,, then we are screwed

·
Registered
260 Posts
Do they sell ducati toilet paper yet? Really trying to milk it arent they? It starts to diminish the brand at some point.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts