Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because it just makes me smile all the time. I definitely see one in my future. Those that have one already have a beautiful bike. Truly stunning. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
4,829 Posts
the one we looked at yesterday at Dunbar was a tricolore and it was sold, tag said something like "Don't ask to sit on it"

It is a nice piece of work, but $28K is no small chunk of change, I'll settle for a cheap beater bikes for now.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So sale the zx14..For sure it will be nicer ;)
Yeah, but I'd take a beating. Have $16k in it with heavy mods (got it for $7K) and it's a dream to ride. Just gonna have to save up. In too deep to ever get out. ;)

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Wait for a year and let Ducati work out all the bugs of the first year! Thats what I do! To many unknown bugs still lurk in new models that it takes a year or two to work them all out.....then buy one! Did that with the 1098s & 749s.....nice looking bike though!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah, but I'd take a beating. Have $16k in it with heavy mods (got it for $7K) and it's a dream to ride. Just gonna have to save up. In too deep to ever get out. ;)
WOW! a $9k mods, Almost a half panigale! need to be quite unique.

Wait for a year and let Ducati work out all the bugs of the first year! Thats what I do! To many unknown bugs still lurk in new models that it takes a year or two to work them all out.....then buy one! Did that with the 1098s & 749s.....nice looking bike though!!!!
There is nothing like have a brand new bike, It's rare,everything is tight, And if you got problems you still have warranty.

·
Registered
938 Posts
There is not a day I've ever regretted buying my '95 916 which I still own and with over 50K miles still runs like a clock. I hope the same is true of the Panigale which I'm slated to take delivery on this week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts