Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
It actually does seem to make a noticeable difference. Hard to believe the small thing works, but at commuting speeds (75-80 mph) the wind on the upper torso is noticeably less and wind noise on the helmet seems less. View attachment 996460
Beautiful bike! Nice to hear it is working.

I used to have a Monster where I installed a small oem screen. It helped a little but also created some extra turbulence with noise. As the screen was turning with the handlebar I had a feeling that it also had an affect on stability. It was a long time ago so I'm happy to hear that screens are better now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Beautiful bike! Nice to hear it is working.

I used to have a Monster where I installed a small oem screen. It helped a little but also created some extra turbulence with noise. As the screen was turning with the handlebar I had a feeling that it also had an affect on stability. It was a long time ago so I'm happy to hear that screens are better now.
It sure ain’t like my old Electraglide lol. That handlebar mounted batwing is a nightmare in winds. It’squite stable. Hit 145 mph (speedometer) today in a strong (25-30 mph) cross wind with no stability issues. At “normal” speeds, it’s not noticeable in any bad way.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Would a pikes peak carbon shield match the lines of the 20-21 SF?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts