Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If someone could measure their 2007 sport classic biposto stock equipment or if someone could help me find a good place to buy the replacement shifter and linkage, thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duccout, my measure came to be able 3.5 inches, for 88 mm.. could you possible sent me the measurements of the actual foot shifter and the push pull rod..? The person I’m possibly going to buy from has different information. Thank you Duccout!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great I just bought it, still looking for the foot pedal now. Thanks again, I have been searching eBay I wonder how I missed that..

·
Registered
849 Posts
Great I just bought it, still looking for the foot pedal now. Thanks again, I have been searching eBay I wonder how I missed that..
You realize that the GT1000 has a different part number from the part number for the Sport 1000 Biposto, don't you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it doesn’t fit I’m still saving money.. but I just hope it works out.. thank you for the info, I looked at photos and the frame and everything looks identical, just going off what I can see. It’s been difficult..

·
Official Retired Person
7,300 Posts
How have I missed this thread?

Why don't I have a metric tape measure?

And do these pics help?
IMG_20200403_172048863.jpg
IMG_20200403_172029655.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That does help, and I sent that length to a guy I was trying to buy from, I measured from the screw hole from the frame, to the shifter gear coming out of the trans case. He wasn’t happy with that measurement... but I found a shifter rod on EBay, and I bought for 45 dollars, motofiend helped me Find that. Now I just need the foot shifter.. thanks ncgt.!

·
Official Retired Person
7,300 Posts
I should have pointed out that the right end of the tape measure had the 1" mark centered on the bolt head. That means that the lenght is 1" less than what you're reading there.

Make sense?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw that, I do carpentry and tile work I’m pretty familiar. I subtracted the 1”. Well 110 bucks I think I found good parts:), thanks for veryones help.! Will share photo of new parts when I instal them. Hope they fit..

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
I’m not sure how long the linkage is, but I bet it’s shorter than the title of this thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will measure it when it comes in the mail duc96! Haha. Yeah my first forum, so far so good..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts