Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new here so if this is in the wrong forum then let me know. But I need pictures of some 748, 996, 998, and 999. Im slowly getting back into drawing again and I need some sources to draw from since the only ducati around here in delaware that i know of was my neighbors yellow 996 and he sold it away. But if you can help me out that would be great. Mainly closeups (ex: headlights, taillights, brakes, wheels, exhaust, logo on side, creative shots.) Far shots would be great too. The only reason I'm asking is because I don't want to take anyone's photos without permission. All pictures are for my personal use only unless you want me to draw something for you.

·
comrade moderator
26,797 Posts
At the top of this page you'll see a link called "Gallery". Click on that bad boy and have all the pics you can stand!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks very much, your bike is stunning. I'm only 17 and just getting into bikes because sometime after I graduate I hope to own a Ducati. These are really the only motorcycles I find appealing and I figure why not do some art work. I did do a drawing of a red 748 about 4 months ago but I'm embarassed to show it as it's the only motorcycle I've ever drawn to this day but these bikes are so amazing that I want to use these pictures to perfect my drawings and do some framed pieces in the next few months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts