Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride my motorcycle to work nearly every shift. I park it in the ambulance garage. Pigeons have taken up residence in the garage, and until the hospital administration comes up with a way to get rid of them, they are dropping feathers, dirt and crap all over the garage, including on my bike.

Can any of you suggest a specific cover that fits the ST2 well? A red Ducati cover would be cool, if it exists. Links would be appreciated.

(I've suggested shooting the pigeons with a pellet gun, but apparently that is not a politically correct answer. However, I work nights the next three shifts, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few pigeons mysteriously die of lead poisoning.)

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I 've never been known to be PC. So I say a little lead poison might be a better And more fun thing but as far as cover's go I know that its cheap but I picked up Large bike cover From Walley World. It fits great (cover's My ST4 with bags on) and has lasted me a year and a half with no major problem's.

·
Registered
183 Posts
You may want to go cheap and disposable to wash all the crap off or just dispose of it because of bacteria in the poop.Whatever you use make sure it does not melt on the hot parts . ask me how I know:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts