Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been too long without my Hyper and my 749 just ain't adequately filling the void anymore.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of what's been taking so long.

As many know I had an incident involving a wheelie, a corner and a mountain. Suffice it to say that the bike took a bit of damage which prompted me to FINALLY slap on all the crap I'd been collecting (along with some other stuff I picked up).

Cams, 4-spring slipper and the Brembo billet HP calipers are the big news, but there's also a Scott's damper, NCR mag side cover with cutouts, EVR slave, new bars, superbike grips, new GP masters, new gearing (15/44 (thanks Borracho, I still owe you and haven't forgotten but you'll have to collect in person on the Crest)) new clutch cover (better protection for the slipper) and the NCR bodywork that seems to be always shipping but never arriving :rolleyes:.

So ... becuase I like to toot my own horn (Antigrav ;) ) here're some pictures of a naked naked-bike.

Anyway, here're some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Very cool Marco!!! Look forward to seeing it in person soon!

Cheers

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Hahaha, no worries Marco! I actually forgot about it; been dealin with a lot of crap.

The hype's lookin bitchin dood!!! I can't wait to see it in person! When should she be done?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Looks done enough to me, so lets RIDE!! NO excuses! Sunday? :D Aloha Alex

·
Registered
377 Posts
The bike looks great! Let's keep the rubber side down!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Meh.:sleep: J/k! Those billet mono blocks must stop the bike like the Millenimum Falcon coming out of hyper space!:D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
So give me some stats on the chain sprocket combo.............price, vendor for purchase, third gear wheelies, is first and second gear better in corners, etc.

I need to get off my ass and get that ordered and on.

Out!

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Axe - I can't quote price on the Supersprox sprocket because Borracho hooked me up. But, the new front sprocket and chain set me back about $130 bucks.

First gear is essentially a granny gear; only good for getting off the line. Second gear will loft the front wheel by just thinking about it and third will lift it no problem. The best part is a usable 5th on the street without lugging the motor.

·
Registered
198 Posts
What does the NCR bodywork look like? Your bike already looks great as is regardless.
I rode mine that way while I was waiting for my paintjob to be completed :)

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The bodywork looks identical to the stock bodywork; it's just all carbon. It's not perfect, either...one piece I had to order twice because of blemishes.

I'm doing a bit of paint and graphics work on the panels, but for the most part they'll be bare carbon.

I won't give away the details, but I can say that there will be no "Ducati" on my Ducati. ;)

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
"I won't give away the details, but I can say that there will be no "Ducati" on my Ducati. ;)" Da_Bull

So your saying your tying to make a Honda?? :rolleyes: LOL 08hyper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts