Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id share that i Finally got the cf akras for my 848 in the mail today from motowheels. Absolutely beautiful. Got em at a good price with military discount. Really appreciate their help. Put em on right after work. Easy install of course. Took the baffles out. Right muffler was a little tight fit but nothing too dramatic. Truly sounds beautiful. I love the fact I can actually hear it now when im just cruising and don't just hear air. Its gotta be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. All my friends are jealous but they wont admit it. So far I see nothing that I don't love about them.

But anyways. Would anybody that's done a dyno with these slip ons care to share the results? Before and after? And has anyone came across anything they didn't like about them? And if so how could it be better? This is purely just for curiosity.

Thanks for any input,
Chris

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the same cans on my 848 Evo and there really isn't anything not to like about them. They are a little loud for my tastes on long trips with the db killers removed but it is super easy to reinstall them whenever I feel like it. If you haven't done so already, you might want to consider re-flashing your ECU. I had mine done for $250 and it made MUCH more of a difference in smoothing out the engine, especially at low RPMs. Enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea im getting close to my 7500 check up and plan on doing it then! Appreciate the feedback!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts