Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
sweet !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sweet titties that's some nice stuff:yeah:

Do you have another pic from a different angle like for the seat and front and not down as I'd love to see? I'm thinking about getting these to replace all 3 of the stockers as I hear their the bees knees.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's a view from seat.If you look close,you can see how I fabricated the lever pin to hold the reservoir. When I bought the rcs master,I had no idea that it did'nt have a provision for one! ImageUploadedByMO Free1354589656.852905.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1354589686.018337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks for more pics, they look great!

Can I ask what sizes you have installed? Is the brake the 27 and clutch 25 size?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Clean and sexy.......good stuff!

·
Registered
140 Posts
The fluid tanks are "next" by rizoma, the brake master cylinder is a 19mm R.C.S brembo. The clutch master is still stock. I don't know what a 24or27 is.
Oops sorry yeah I was referring to the reservoirs and thought I put that in there, I'm an idiot sorry for the confusion :crazy:

·
Registered
96 Posts
ive just put a rcs 19mm on my aprilia rs250. still got the bleed it properly and clean the pads before test.

i thought the standard master cylinder on the sf is already a huge radial unit??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah,the stock master is a radial,but the R.C.S is the next step up! They also have a crazy billet one for around 700.00 dollars! That would be moto gp stuff....

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
36 Posts
Any other ideas of mounting the reservoir but not on the lever pin.

Did you move the throttle cables?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts