Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I couldn't resist any longer even though I'd been telling myself not to do it & picked up my new Hyper last Thursday from So Cal Motorcycles. I think I got a good deal on a leftover '08 (red, of course) for 15k OTD with the full Termi system installed at delivery. I just rode the bike through Carbon Canyon last night and all I can say is OMG :D, this bike f...ing rocks. I can't wait to get some more time on her and become more famaliar with the awesome power and handling of this beautiful bike. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find some more twisties to ride my new toy on?
WT

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats, you are now officially hooked. :D The Hyper is the absolute best "Fun" bike out there.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Well, I couldn't resist any longer even though I'd been telling myself not to do it & picked up my new Hyper last Thursday from So Cal Motorcycles. I think I got a good deal on a leftover '08 (red, of course) for 15k OTD with the full Termi system installed at delivery. I just rode the bike through Carbon Canyon last night and all I can say is OMG :D, this bike f...ing rocks. I can't wait to get some more time on her and become more famaliar with the awesome power and handling of this beautiful bike. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find some more twisties to ride my new toy on?
WT
Just join us for one of the SoCal boys ride, (we'll post it) we ride at least 2-3 times a month, to some of the best riding areas in CA. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congrats, I picked up 08 with 580 miles and service done plus half termi setup for $9500. :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats... .I hate these threads. I've been lurking for a bit, waiting to pick up a Hyper once my other bikes sell. And now all this teasing...

Grrr....

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Congrats... .I hate these threads. I've been lurking for a bit, waiting to pick up a Hyper once my other bikes sell. And now all this teasing...

Grrr....
Soon enough you'll have one of these threads all to yourself and then all the other lurkers will envy you! :D

Now hurry up and get a Hyper!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts