Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Mr Leakered
8,813 Posts
If you guys are shoot pics in the garage, I think it is time for a cupcake update. =P

BTW, um, so it is just the wife doing the manscaping? Uh huh.

Have a good one.

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
GEE DEE IT!:mad:

I just high-sided they're 110cc ATV. I'm allright, but, the new jeans My ol Lady just bought Me are effed. She just left to go pick up the kids. She's gonna effin KILL Me! She just said before She left "Don't be messin around with that ATV before You change. Those are Your new jeans". She glared at Me as She drove off.

:mad:

·
Demotivational Member
1,603 Posts

I just high-sided they're 110cc ATV. I'm allright, but, the new jeans My ol Lady just bought Me are effed. She just left to go pick up the kids. She's gonna effin KILL Me! She just said before She left "Don't be messin around with that ATV before You change. Those are Your new jeans". She glared at Me as She drove off.

Your on a roll:D

·
I WON Mrs Cupcakes ;)
2,958 Posts

there's a special spot in Hell waiting for you , right next to the Boss who has an exceptionally large fork

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
If Darwin were alive, he would be amazed that you still are, and have progeny as well. Utterly amazed: rolleyes:

I won't make fun of your misuse of "they're" for 'their' because I don't want you to get all sensitive and stuff:D

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Its going to take me 2 days to catch up on all the stupid metalhead posts I missed while out of town last week. :mad: :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,254 Posts
MS. Metalhead and her 3 kIDS....

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
My TV has a light engine problem so that the picture looks just like Metalhead's frontal area (all blue in the lower front). I'm going to pitch it if it doesn't heal soon.

·
Official Retired Person
7,353 Posts
Its going to take me 2 days to catch up on all the stupid metalhead posts I missed while out of town last week. :mad: :eek:
. . . but you'll do it and you'll laugh all the way! Right?

·
I WON Mrs Cupcakes ;)
2,958 Posts

woo hoo ... Va Duc isnt letting his avatar go stale

now where were we ... oh yes , im thinking that MH really needed all that blood for his junk which has shrunk

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
The bruise has seeped down the inside of My thigh TO THE KNEE AREA!

Mother EFF..I effed Myself up.

101 - 120 of 121 Posts