Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Never seen a race bike dive like that... Those are too heavy for super moto tracks. Just because a hyper is styled to. Look like a supermoto.. Doesn't mean it is? Nice video.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Nice find, thanks for posting. I get tired slinging the hyper around a roadrace track, can't imagine how beat I would be after putting in work on that track.

·
Registered
626 Posts
anybody know where you can get one of those race front "beaks" without the headlights?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Make your own! :D

Or try Aviacompositi, they made the fronts for the Desmo Challenge Hyper Trophy (via Claudio Pacifici - google it).

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Make your own! :D

Or try Aviacompositi, they made the fronts for the Desmo Challenge Hyper Trophy (via Claudio Pacifici - google it).
I plan to buy a cheap front off eBay and cover the hole. Ben, I notice you don't have the front nose weight. Has this caused any problems such as flexing and cracking at speed?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
No it hasn´t.
What you see on the picture is a China front fairing, it´s pretty heavy. If that stuff breaks while going at warp speed, you might be holding on to your bars, feet horizontal in the air, like a banner in wind, trying to hold on to the bars.

Seriously, I don´t see a problem there.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nice vid! It pisses me off that we don't have a track in my country so for now no chance for me to take the hyper to a track!!!!
And this track looks fun! No high speeds scary stuff!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
No it hasn´t.
What you see on the picture is a China front fairing, it´s pretty heavy. If that stuff breaks while going at warp speed, you might be holding on to your bars, feet horizontal in the air, like a banner in wind, trying to hold on to the bars.

Seriously, I don´t see a problem there.
Sounds good, so sort of like this then...

:D
Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts