·
Registered
87 Posts
mine will be too... in full touring trim

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Yeah Mongo, But your a Dork.:)

I'll be there. The Hyper might be there.
Pussy - bring the bike! Did Shannon tell you mine has been sitting in her garage for a few weeks?

I'm hoping to head to Cincy tomorrow and Indy Thursday if I can stretch my reservation. Evidently there will be drinking and Bocce on or near the Ducati Island :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah, she did. I want to come check it out when you get in town.

You'll have to find me at the GP, so I can use you to get all the Super Secret Squirrel VIP acces to all the really Niffty stuff, But mainly so you can come hang by the camp fire and help empty aluminum cans:rolleyes:

I think the HYPER is staying home for the GP. You know what happens when you combine Racers, LOTS of beer and campfires.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Good point on the beer/racers/campfires/bikes :D There is a picture around somewhere of me jumpinng a fire on an old Yamaha dual sport at Nelson in the late 80's...

So where were you tonight? Thought you were coming over to Shannon's? Either way - I may swing by Lunken tomorrow or I'll see you in Indy and I'll be on the bike.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
wait a sec ... there's a motogp @ indy? no way.:eek:

the only US motogp is here @ laguna seca!!!

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Yeah it's the one at a track that can actually handle the traffic and crowds :D

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yeah it's the one at a track that can actually handle the traffic and crowds :D
we have no trouble with traffic and crowds @ laguna ... the only ones who have trouble are the minchia's from east of the rockies.

laguna is a real race track, with elevation changes and challenging turns. the infield circuit @ indy has neither.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
I agree Laguna is a better track but a single 2 lane road in and out isn't capable of handling crowds (hence a lot of people getting upset - and that was Cali peeps). Either way, Laguna really is a cool track, I just wish it wasn't where it is - because of the restrictions on it not the road :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
i was one of the only hypers in ducati island last year. In a sea of monsters, i think i counted two (pj's parts was the other)....not includind all the demo bike from ducati.

·
Banned
1,152 Posts
Bunch of them there this past weekend (Hypers that is). Parked mine by the museum on Saturday and then on the island in line with the demos on Sunday. Great place to spectate.

FWIW - discovered very late Sunday night (3:30am Monday really) that Rossi thinks the Hyper is a "Nice bike" :D

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
FWIW - discovered very late Sunday night (3:30am Monday really) that Rossi thinks the Hyper is a "Nice bike" :D
Dee first time I see da hypermoTARD I was like, "FAAK".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts