Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

821 - 840 of 3561 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
My wife had her first ever 2 up. 100 mile scenic loop to Santa Cruz. She enjoyed the ride but was a bit saddle sore the next day. Safely splitting cars in traffic, moderate paced twistys, touching triple digits down the coast and not one complaint.

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
Just finished my Garage. Here are some pictures. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.
Nice start to your garage and some envious toys. :thumbup.

Curious, are the floor decals under a resin or on the surface?

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Do you have pictures on how you have mounted the cam "under" the bike and the shots towards you?
Under bike with front wheel in right of frame was rigged on the sidestand secured with gaffer tape (duck tape) and cable ties :p

The one facinf me and front wheel in left frame was using the standard suction cup that came with camera package. The GoPro Hero wide motorsport

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey guys, I've been on the superbike forum for a while and now have good reason to start checking in on this one. New to the family is a 2009 Hyper 1100. My 999 now has a little brother.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey guys, I've been on the superbike forum for a while and now have good reason to start checking in on this one. New to the family is a 2009 Hyper 1100. My 999 now has a little brother.
Congrats and welcome. I think it is the other way around though 1100>999 so it is a BIG brother....:D Enjoy both are awesome bikes.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My Hyper in stock form +mirrors

New pics coming soon.

Now i have... (will update with pics soon)

-Mivv Suono Slip on
-Open Clutch cover
-Zeta Bars
-Zeta Handguards/Turn signals
-DP Comfort Seat

Soon to come...

-All panels in Satin Black
-Gold pressure plate
-Rizoma Gold Clutch/Brake Resiviours
-Rizoma Gold Levers

Thanks for looking, Let me know what you think,

Jeremy

·
Registered
143 Posts
Updated pics with Mivv Dry Carbon Slip on.

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
NickyD, what brand clutch cover do you have on your Hyper, it looks strong?

Thanks in advance, Warp :)

·
Registered
324 Posts
NickyD, what brand clutch cover do you have on your Hyper, it looks strong?

Thanks in advance, Warp :)
Its a speedymoto Arun cover in a Ti finish with speedymoto's kukuri plate and ss springs and caps. I think the Arun cover might be discontinued, Ducati Omaha just happened to have that one in stock when I was getting my bike.

I have the flow cover on the 999, its seems pretty tough too.

821 - 840 of 3561 Posts