Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3467 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
xiris said:
@Shift-Tech
say, what kind of mid-pipe did you use to get rid of the catalystic converter on the pic showing the HM with the Termi Slip-On's ?
TIA,
xiris

I took the Termi full race system and the Termi slipon and made what you see, front section is the race stystem with adapted mid pipe to connect the slipon, took some time and few cutts here and there.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Shift-Tech said:
I took the Termi full race system and the Termi slipon and made what you see, front section is the race stystem with adapted mid pipe to connect the slipon, took some time and few cutts here and there.
Are you still going to develop and make these available for sale?

·
Go Bucks!
229 Posts
:yeah: I've put 520s on all my bikes except the Hayabusa, money well spent in my mind. Feels like 4 or 5HP

·
Go Bucks!
229 Posts
Thanks. I tried no rubbers ( :D ), don't care for my boots sticking that well.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Hypermotard1 said:
Are you still going to develop and make these available for sale?
We don't develop because my day starts at 7am and ends around midnight currently but HPE has the cat eliminater almost ready. I will have one here on Wednesday that is part of a complete system that I get to try it out, once everything as it should be we will offer them and update our website with the information.

·
Go Bucks!
229 Posts
Shift-Tech said:
How about a red one in 520 as well ? :)
Sexy :D I can't wrap my mind around $500 for a billet sprocket carrier, your black powder coat looks nice too.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
hbr said:
Sexy :D I can't wrap my mind around $500 for a billet sprocket carrier, your black powder coat looks nice too.
Why $ 500.00? I can offer you the complete setup of Red RK chain, front & rear sprocket with carrier for $ 350.00, all in 520. :think:

41 - 60 of 3467 Posts