Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3396 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
WOW...very nice bikes and great pics! Thanks for sharing!

·
Go Bucks!
229 Posts
Motard-Menace said:
Here is a couple thumbnails of my baby running out to Tortilla Flats. I have a Dumb question here but how do I post a large photo (not a thumbnail). I'm not sure how to do it on this site. Thanks
Host your pics on another site (photobucket.com) and link them here....

Ducati should hire sfarson to do all their photos :D

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
hbr said:
Host your pics on another site (photobucket.com) and link them here....
You don't even have to do that. Once you upload an attached image, it's already hosted on this site!

When you're creating your post, upload the attachment as you've been doing. As soon as the file appears under your "manage attachments" section, you can right click the file name, and then click "properties".

It will have an address like:

http(colon)//www(dot)ducati.ms/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=######.....

Copy this address, and then click Insert Image above your text box, just as if you were inserting a hosted image. The picture will appear in your text box at that point.

It sounds complicated, but it really isn't. If you click on one of your thumbnails, and the right-click the photo and check its properties, you'll see that same address. Here, try it...

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
You guy's have no idea how lucky you all are, all I see is mountains and corners in most of the pictures......

All we have is flat straight boaring roads here in Florida, the best corners are the on and off ramp's of the main highway :mad:

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Scott, thanks for the info. I have a few more photo's I'll load up now since you can actually see them.

Shift, you are correct being in the southwest part of the US is certainly nice for riding and we are spoiled. Great weather for a good portion of the year and some magnificent roads to boot. The photo's I posted are from a nice twisty 14 mile run about 15 minutes from my garage. I haven't rode it much over the last couple years but been on it twice now this past month, takes some getting used to because on many of the corner's there is no room for error as the crosses and roadside memorials remind you and the biggest problem is it goes around a couple lakes and the cage's can be thick with tourists and boats but if you go early usually all you come across is other bikes. Not complaining however after hearing and having been to Florida. Love the ocean but unless the HM comes with ski's not much good for riding...... :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice pics youridin...although you may want to get a jacket with some protection ;-)

Any chance you could take the pic with the city background without the helmet? Great picture!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Heading for the hills

Here's a shot of my all-stock Hyper S, headed for the hills:

No money for mods right now, but the reflectors and canister are coming off this weekend.

Debby

Attachments

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
You've got way too many bikes there. If you want to send me the Katoom I'll make sure it has a good home.... :D

Nice collection.............. :)

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Shift-Tech said:
Hope these will ease your pain while waiting- Here you go. By the way- the PCIII with quickshifter works just wonderful :)
@Shift-Tech
say, what kind of mid-pipe did you use to get rid of the catalystic converter on the pic showing the HM with the Termi Slip-On's ?
TIA,
xiris

21 - 40 of 3396 Posts