Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3541 - 3560 of 3561 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Helmet with visor is not fun over 75 mph wind will drag your head back. On this track it’s not bad

Gear is alpinestars tech Air jacket / pants

Boots are alpinestars Tech 7s
So being a total newb on track days, the ones I have been looking at require a full leather one piece suit. Can you share more details of the TD that you talking about?

·
Registered
Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP Corse
149 Posts
Some alpinestars, dainese, etc. pants & jackets zip together and are acceptable for entry level track days.

·
Registered
106 Posts
So being a total newb on track days, the ones I have been looking at require a full leather one piece suit. Can you share more details of the TD that you talking about?
This gear will work for any track day group. The leathers are a two piece that zip together so it’s more comfortable than a one piece suit in between sessions etc... make sure you have gauntlet gloves and track boots and you’re good to go

·
Registered
367 Posts
14’ Tard on a hoist!
Full service, computer updates, and needed filter can recall performed. Tuck her to bed till spring. Can’t wait! Love to get a decent quality slip on can with no needed ECU updates, suggestions appreciated..werks gp?Austin?sc?

·
Registered
328 Posts
14’ Tard on a hoist!
Full service, computer updates, and needed filter can recall performed. Tuck her to bed till spring. Can’t wait! Love to get a decent quality slip on can with no needed ECU updates, suggestions appreciated..werks gp?Austin?sc?

View attachment 998247
If I were you, I would leave it alone or use only termignoni. Trust me I have a same year SP with 27k miles got it new 7 years ago, I’ve seen a lot, if it runs good leave it alone and enjoy!

3541 - 3560 of 3561 Posts