Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3481 - 3495 of 3495 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Where was this picture taken?
Picture was made prior to moronic vandalism to this and another Daniel Boone National Forest facility; a shooting range. The bridge was reportedly the site of a campfire with consequential damage to combustible materials...like wood. This Bee Rock section of the park has been closed for more than a year. I don't know the extent of damage or a date for reopening. The range has only just recently reopened.
duc on sublimity bridge.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Picture was made prior to moronic vandalism to this and another Daniel Boone National Forest facility; a shooting range. The bridge was reportedly the site of a campfire with consequential damage to combustible materials...like wood. This Bee Rock section of the park has been closed for more than a year. I don't know the extent of damage or a date for reopening. The range has only just recently reopened.
View attachment 990513
Yup, it's always the idiots who ruin the fun for everyone. May I clarify though, the bridge was burned? How bad was it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice looking bike. Do you live in TN?
I was in Blount Co, I left in January of '19, lived off a KLR in and out of national parks for 6-7 months, and settled in Socal. 75 and sunny 90% of the time sofar, once you get past the fires, earthquakes, riots, $4/gal gas, smog, covid, homelessness, and 2x $ for everything, its not too bad.

3481 - 3495 of 3495 Posts