Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

3361 - 3380 of 3417 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Meh, I keep looking at them painted tires...............................

They gonna sell them pre painted when you gotta change them? How will they know where to paint them for balance issues? Like to see it without the "fashion statements"

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,023 Posts

They gonna sell them pre painted when you gotta change them? How will they know where to paint them for balance issues? Like to see it without the "fashion statements"
I am also not interested on the painted tires. But I really like the look of everything else:

- The 939 style subframe
- The way the lines in the tail section flow with the 03 side simulated number plates
- The black main frame
- The paint job on the tank side panels
- The radiator highlighted with the paint job
- The mufflers
- The seat
- etc.

Just beautiful!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Oh its a beautiful machine. I just cant get past the painted tires.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts

I am also not interested on the painted tires....
... I just cant get past the painted tires.
Not a fan of that exhaust from that side view. Love the bike though. I can live with the red tires, at least they’re not forever.
Well, it's also on the rims.

Looks like it's something of a trend within the Supermoto crew.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Yeah the rims have been a bit of a trend lately, my supermoto doesn’t have them.
Here's to hoping the trend doesn't last too awfully long. Ya never know anymore though. Kinda like the trend in hairstyles lately with that silly looking ~peak~ along the center of the skull. Reminds me of the Sleestak aliens from the old 1970s Saturday morning TV show called "Land of the lost". Hopefully that hairstyle and painted tires/rims will both fade to black sooner than later.

:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's to hoping the trend doesn't last too awfully long. Ya never know anymore though. Kinda like the trend in hairstyles lately with that silly looking ~peak~ along the center of the skull. Reminds me of the Sleestak aliens from the old 1970s Saturday morning TV show called "Land of the lost". Hopefully that hairstyle and painted tires/rims will both fade to black sooner than later.

:laugh:
I hear ya, almost makes you afraid to think of what they’ll think of next

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
984 Posts
Cool bike, like the exhaust. Need some more pics.... show her off. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
can you post a pic of the left side? I like your LP set up.
Cool bike, like the exhaust. Need some more pics.... show her off. :)
Sorry for the late reply and many thanks. The LP set up is from New Rage Cycles. I was so accustomed to seeing the LP set up like this on custom choppers and rolled the dice and I dig it. The LP light is pretty bright so heightens your visibility. Easy to install but man was it a pain snaking the LP light through the swingarm, etc.

Ducati Hypermotard 950 Side Mount License Plate

How do you like the double termi’s? Did you do anything to the fueling? Looks really nice

To be 100% honest I was a bit let down with the acoustics. Wasn't as loud as I had experienced with all other slip-on Termis. The baffles are welded in with no way of cracking them out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

3361 - 3380 of 3417 Posts