Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is a repost, but as a new Hypermotard owner, I got a kick out of the Ducati sequences on "Yes Man". I've put together a quick cut of those scenes.

Link to video clip

Enjoy!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Ttime4four your post bought back an irrelevant memory. I used to have one of those GS550s, it had carbs and a pipe and went like I shower of shit. I had to tune it every weekend. Not realising I once overtook some plainclothes cops, laid down on the tank and wound it open, when I sat up I saw the flashing lights in the mirror. I told them I'd just tuned it and wanted to see what it went like so they only booked me for 99mph so I wouldn't get done for dangerous driving and lose my licence. I used to ride to my girlfriends house in ugg boots because it was cold and would cut then engine half a mile from home at 3:00am so I could coast in and not wake my parents up. Those were the days.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I thought his Glory Stomper bike was cool on biker build off because he made it out of a wrecked soft tail, but to take a Ducati and put on stuff to slow it down and add a 250 rear tire kinda ruined it for me. Still lookes better than any custom billet barge I've seen.

·
Registered
27 Posts
At least they could have been consistent with the engine sound. They must have used the same foley guy that did Torque.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts