Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Uhhh..cool

Fuck, looked like the harley group riders of the future. I thought fuel injection remedied the need for the douchebag throttle blipping. I should have known what to expect by just watching the gang leave the gas station.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fuck, looked like the harley group riders of the future. I thought fuel injection remedied the need for the douchebag throttle blipping. I should have known what to expect by just watching the gang leave the gas station.
Expect what noddy can say shit about it if you don't like it don't like stay home :grin2:

·
Registered
265 Posts
And we wonder why motorists & the general public give us a hard time. Revving your motor with no load on it is horrible for it..especially for a V twin Ducati that is tuned for bottom end torque...that motor should not hit the rev limiter unless you are on a track. The furthest any of these guys leaned over was when they put the kickstands down.

·
Registered
391 Posts
And we wonder why motorists & the general public give us a hard time. Revving your motor with no load on it is horrible for it..especially for a V twin Ducati that is tuned for bottom end torque...that motor should not hit the rev limiter unless you are on a track. The furthest any of these guys leaned over was when they put the kickstands down.
In interest of accuracy, they're tuned for midrange torque. Now back to this bohemian love fest.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey, look at us...we're a public nuisance, aren't we great? Hey watch how I can rev my motor over and over and over and over and over and accomplish absolutely nothing.
I have to agree, rev-bombing just for the sake of making noise, an already obnoxiously loud exhaust is just stupid. I think teenage mentality when I see that.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Everything else aside, this is a video of a bunch of people riding on city streets, in traffic, on motorways. You may as well watch a dash cam video of someone’s commute on a day when nothing happens.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And we wonder why motorists & the general public give us a hard time.
Revving your motor with no load on it is horrible for it..especially for a V twin Ducati that is tuned for bottom end torque...that motor should not hit the rev limiter unless you are on a track. The furthest any of these guys leaned over was when they put the kickstands down.
You don't know what talking about lol:surprise:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything else aside, this is a video of a bunch of people riding on city streets, in traffic, on motorways. You may as well watch a dash cam video of someone’s commute on a day when nothing happens.
True that because nothing happened that way all hater talking Sh****T about it

·
Registered
662 Posts
True that because nothing happened that way all hater talking Sh****T about it
Oh don’t get me wrong, there was some wanky behaviour there. But to me the worst part is that the video was just 20 minutes of nothing interesting happening. I’d be so bored to be on that ride, I can’t imagine why anyone would want to watch it at home.

·
Registered
62 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts