Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Looks like they were/are made for the Italy hypermotard forum. Hypermotard club.it, you could try posting there but it makes me think that there will be no us distributor. As for Italian translation goes, sorry I'm no good.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like they were/are made for the Italy hypermotard forum. Hypermotard club.it, you could try posting there but it makes me think that there will be no us distributor. As for Italian translation goes, sorry I'm no good.
Thanks, I went to the forum and used the Contact us form, maybe someone that also speaks English can help me.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I also saw that logo a few months ago and tiried to google it to find a bigger sized picture. I think it is a "members only" logo.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in contact with the guy who runs the club or forum, he is contacting the tshirt printer to see what they can do.

·
Registered
119 Posts
If not we could always come up w. out own..
Ducati.com has a hyper shirt but only limited sizes left.
I'd like one w. a nice logo and maybe a schematic type diagram of the bike! :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If not we could always come up w. out own..
Ducati.com has a hyper shirt but only limited sizes left.
I'd like one w. a nice logo and maybe a schematic type diagram of the bike! :)
I don't like the one Ducati put out, you can't even tell what it is :( There used to be a club shirt on this forum, but I don't think they are available anymore.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I should add their nice guys. They gave me these Brake and Clutch Reservoir Sock Covers for my Hyper when I met them at the Ducati Cafe in Rome. I'm a member of the club too.

Ted

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sweet shirt, been looking for a Hyper shirt for a long time.

I would be up for a group buy or the info to purchase on my own

thanks

1 - 20 of 39 Posts