Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,

I just did today a service for my air filter in my monster, I have termi kit with the racing air filter, so I cleaned and oild it with k&n service kit.
My brother own hypermotard 1100S with full system termi.
I noticed that hypermotard 796 and 1100 include exhaust, ecu and air box but they use the stock air filter when you use the racing kit.

I saw k&n and bmc sell air filter for hypermotard and also found out that the racing air filter from my monster fit the hypermotard.

Anyon tried to use a racing air filter on hypermotard with termi kit ?

Thanks,
Roei

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
HI guys,

I just did today a service for my air filter in my monster, I have termi kit with the racing air filter, so I cleaned and oild it with k&n service kit.
My brother own hypermotard 1100S with full system termi.
I noticed that hypermotard 796 and 1100 include exhaust, ecu and air box but they use the stock air filter when you use the racing kit.

I saw k&n and bmc sell air filter for hypermotard and also found out that the racing air filter from my monster fit the hypermotard.

Anyon tried to use a racing air filter on hypermotard with termi kit ?

Thanks,
Roei
Most all oiled gauze type airfilters (K&N, BMC, DNA, etc) will flow more air, and have the capability of making more HP when tuned for the higher air flow, but this does come with a price, they DO NOT filter out the fine particles as well as the stock air filter, no matter what they claim, but they may "good enough" as millions of engines run these gauze type airfilters (my self inclulded) with no problems. Aloha Alex

1 - 2 of 2 Posts