Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
That isn't unreasonable however, fuel consumption depends greatly on how frisky you are with the wrist.

I have seen 220 kms (130ish miles) on a tank but I have also seen 85 (-: (with an 821 SP)

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

· Registered
33 Posts
Based on my fill ups it seems like my light comes on with about 2 gallons left as I'm putting in anywhere from 2 - 2.5 gallons if I fill up relatively soon after the light comes on. I've definitely pushed well past 40 miles with the light on and the bike suggesting I was getting around 45 - 50 mpg.
Huh. Well look at that. I've overlaid two bits of info to create an erroneous impression. The owner's manual says the reserve is 4 liters and if I top up when light comes on I can squeeze in another 10. I just assumed the tank was 14 litres.

Problem is the owner's manual also says the tank holds 16L.

Either the reserve is really 6 litres OR the tank doesn't really hold 16 litres of fuel.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.