Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard from a friend that an 800 cc version of the HM is coming out?
anybody?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I explained myself wrong, maybe it is not a smaller engine version of the HM, just a new 800cc supermoto style Ducati.... that will probably look like the HM..

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ducati Vyper?

(edit: Most recent Google search shows 1400CC, nevermind)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi guys, Hypermotard 800cc will be show us probably during next EICMA ( International Motorbike expo in Milan).
New 800cc probably is very similar to the 1100, of course with cheap suspensions, brakes, wheels, and smaller engine.

pratically the same differents from Monster 1100 to Monster 696

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi guys, Hypermotard 800cc will be shown to us probably during next EICMA ( International Motorbike expo in Milan).
New 800cc probably is very similar to the 1100, of course with cheap suspensions, brakes, wheels, and smaller engine.

practically the same differences from Monster 1100 to Monster 696

not to mention cheaper insurance.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Here in Japan, the licensing system is tired by cc.

The beginner bikes are 400cc or less and then anything over I believe is considered a big bikes.

I don't know if the 800cc would have a large market in the US, but would be ideal here in Japan for the commuter/weekend rider.

Dana

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys, Hypermotard 800cc will be show us probably during next EICMA ( International Motorbike expo in Milan).

pratically the same differents from Monster 1100 to Monster 696
So I heard right!!! maybe a hyper for the mises?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts