Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Bravo! Best looking Hyper since Comysofa's. Please get that fuelling sorted and get some one to video you in action.

·
Registered
611 Posts
My Hyper and I have been misbehaving together since 2008....and enjoying every minute.

sorry for the edit; lady in distress needed immediate un ('er) addressing.

The point I intended to make is that I cannot understand why anyone would ever sell their HM1100.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That looks awesome! Great work on the paint job and the attention to details is phenomenal! 👍🏻

I totally recognise your comments about riding the Hyper coming from a superbike. It’s less serious without losing the raw character 😎

·
Registered
192 Posts
Did you ever compare the weight of the CNC triple clamps compared to stock triple clamps?

·
Super Moderator
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
You should be very happy with that! Great work, lovely bike 😁
Thanks - I am 🤩

Bravo! Best looking Hyper since Comysofa's. Please get that fuelling sorted and get some one to video you in action.
Thank you. I love comfy's bike, it's been a 'role model' for my build and one of the reasons I wanted a Hypermotard in the first place 😝

My Hyper and I have been misbehaving together since 2008....and enjoying every minute.

sorry for the edit; lady in distress needed immediate un ('er) addressing.

The point I intended to make is that I cannot understand why anyone would ever sell their HM1100.
Guess many people want a change at some point, I also thought I'd never sell the 999...

That looks awesome! Great work on the paint job and the attention to details is phenomenal! 👍🏻

I totally recognise your comments about riding the Hyper coming from a superbike. It’s less serious without losing the raw character 😎
Thanks 😎 The paintwork was done by a friend.

Turned out awesome! Congrats! 😁
Thank you 🥰

Did you ever compare the weight of the CNC triple clamps compared to stock triple clamps?
I didn't but there isn't a huge difference since the CNC Racing stem is still steel and not aluminium.

·
Super Moderator
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Ordered an XECU kit yesterday with a suitable map for an EVO with open exhaust and Starace airbox, as recommended by Giuseppe Starace. Hoping it will solve the fueling issue without an actual dyno tune. There is only one dyno shop in Finland with Rexxer, it's not super far but I wouldn't have time for that until August.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ordered an XECU kit yesterday with a suitable map for an EVO with open exhaust and Starace airbox, as recommended by Giuseppe Starace. Hoping it will solve the fueling issue without an actual dyno tune. There is only one dyno shop in Finland with Rexxer, it's not super far but I wouldn't have time for that until August.
Damn, I didn't know that was an option. I had my Leo Vince link pipe photographed and ready to put up for sale and now you've got me reconsidering.

Looking forward to hearing your impression and experience.

Even with original link pipe with cat the fuelling is bad enough I'd be tempted to get the Xecu kit to delete the O2 sensors.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts