Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
will that top clamp accept eccentric nuts to adjust offset? These bikes handle like crap in large part because of the long wheelbase and steep rake.
There is no offset adjustment on them.

Spent about 5hrs at the garage yesterday and got the tank and airbox removed along with some other bits. A lot of the time goes to cleaning the old parts for storage.

Still no reply from MaxiCarbon regarding my complaints about the handguards...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still no reply from MaxiCarbon regarding my complaints about the handguards...
I had some issues with some parts as well, and didn’t get a reply on repeated emails. I then gave them a call (their English is good) and they were very kind and directly shipped replacement parts.

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I had some issues with some parts as well, and didn’t get a reply on repeated emails. I then gave them a call (their English is good) and they were very kind and directly shipped replacement parts.
Thanks, I'm too much of an introvert to pick up the phone and call anyone... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks, I'm too much of an introvert to pick up the phone and call anyone... :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha! I don't have any other tips I can give you, as the communication after the phone call was done via their normal info-mailaddress.

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
They replied a moment ago stating that the heel guards and hand guards should come with certain fasteners. I don't see how any new fasteners would solve the issue with the handguards without modifying the OEM parts so asked to return them along with the mirror covers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also ordered some parts from Star Carbon at the same time (fuel cap cover, sprocket covers and fender uprights) and I was very impressed by the fitment and quality!
I only needed a bit longer bolts on the fender uprights, but the rest was bolt on. If only they had a bigger collection of HYM 1100 stuff...

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
@RoelS Good to hear, I'm looking forward to receiving the handguards, mirror covers and front fender holders from Star Carbon.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts