Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me pushing the Hyper halfway down the street before I start it up, so I don't wake the baby!
Got some weird looks from the construction workers.....

·
Registered
309 Posts
lol I so thought it was gonna be a hyper for sale!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably would have been the case if I didn't take the drastic measures mentioned above!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I walk my bike down the block every day. I think my wife, the kids and the neighbors all appreciate it at 5am. Even down the block it's a start and go with no warm-up

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree, you are already attached to your bike... how old is your baby? less than 6 months you arent that attached yet. the wife may or may not get over it, but you won't notice when you're riding.
Lol, she's 2 months old now, but I don't think we'll send her back.
I'm guessing the baby is non-refundable?

maybe put it on ebay, or trade it for stacks or racecams?
:rolleyes::p
Already have cams, but could use some stacks! :think:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Man, I can't wait to have that problem. I'll be on the prowl for a Hyper the minute my cbr1000rr sells.

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
i live on top of the hill, so my early morning rides involve rolling down silently for a few hundred feet, and then starting it in a more commercial area.

In my case...I do not want to wake up the wife, the kids, the dogs, and the neighbors when I sneak out just before 7am. I like to have the local hills to myself, before the squids wake up from the hangover and terrorize the turns on the way to Alice's restaurant.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Well my neighbor always blocks my driveway with the front of her car so i just fire her up without db killers and let it warn up a min or two and then wheelie my way to the stop sign

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well my neighbor always blocks my driveway with the front of her car so i just fire her up without db killers and let it warn up a min or two and then wheelie my way to the stop sign
HAHAHAHA!
I used to do that neighbourly pushing business when we 1st moved here 'til I worked out their dog barked at me every time I opened my door. Then I just started it up outside. 105 dbs. That gave it something to bark at in the morning.:D
They don't talk to me much now....

·
Registered
32 Posts
that pushing stuff is for the birds (baby is understandable) I never complained about my neighbors cutting grass when I was on third shift...now that I'm on days I feel like I am treating them to something nice every time I fire up the 1098 at 6 AM.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
you gotta train em young. It is like throwing fire crackers at a young bird dog pup so they aren't gun shy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
you gotta train em young. It is like throwing fire crackers at a young bird dog pup so they aren't gun shy.
Amen. :D

My 15 month old twins both look at my wife and say "Da-da!" when they hear me turn into the neighborhood (about half a block from the house) every evening.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts