Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm online and happen to look up at the TV while the Jay Leno show is airing. Jay is on Melrose Ave shooting a segment of "Jaywalking." As he is interviewing someone a Hyper pulls up to the red light and then takes off when the light turns green. Cool shot. The only editing I would have done would have been to catch the Hyper with the front wheel up. :D

Ok, who was it?

This aired about 15 minutes into the Wednesday night 3/19/2009 show. However, the segment (which could have been any day) looked to have been around 4:30 to 5:30 in the afternoon based on the shadows.

I hit record on the DVR and caught the segment. When I figure out how to capture the video off the DVR I'll post it.

It must have been the sound of the Hyper that made me look up! I would have totally missed it otherwise. Gotta love that sound! :D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I was watching too, but surfing the Web at the same time and missed it.

Classic.................the German chick who claimed her best talent was giving BJs, but didn't think she could demonstrate at that moment in time. I think Jay had other plans. :think:

Out!

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
If the front wheel stayed on the ground, it wasn't Da Bull. :D

Yes; please post for those of us candy asses that go to bed early...

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
I was surprised that the sound track was so vivid, plus it didn't sound like an inline four or a two stroke. Live sound woohoo.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Nice sound! Looks like the helmet's a silver or white Arai XD?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts