Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am definitely a noob to Ducati's and have to admit that the best quote I have seen so far was "buying the bike was the cheap part."

I have been reading all over this forum about upgrades and what not and have decided that from what I have read, is that the PUK (took me a while to even figure out what that is) is the best place to start. My question is, I see that you can purchase them from Intake Express, but they are out of Australia. Is there some where semi-local that a PUK can be picke up?

And am I even right in thinking that is where to start?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok so I am definitely a noob to Ducati's and have to admit that the best quote I have seen so far was "buying the bike was the cheap part."

I have been reading all over this forum about upgrades and what not and have decided that from what I have read, is that the PUK (took me a while to even figure out what that is) is the best place to start. My question is, I see that you can purchase them from Intake Express, but they are out of Australia. Is there some where semi-local that a PUK can be picke up?

And am I even right in thinking that is where to start?
Hullo n00b, I am one too and I can tell you that is definitely the place to start if you want MASSES OF CLEAN POWER :D

Greg at WaspWorks is a legend, and yes is in Oz but would help you no doubt with shipping to the US. I crapped on about it here: http://www.ducati.ms/forums/92-hypermotard/137275-waspworks-puk-termi-slip-upgrades.html and Greg has responded with his deets so check that out.

Otherwise you should check out ducshop, they are more local although I have no idea when it comes to geography: DUCSHOP HYPERSTACKS from Ducshop Products

Good luck champ and let us know how you go!
#somespazzyaussieguyinsearchofultimatepower

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed one kit comes with a new tune, and one doesn't. Do you have to retune or can you just bolt on and go? And I don't see if there is anything available for a 796?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 3 of 3 Posts