Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here with a 939 that installed frame sliders? If so, do you have a picture of the OEM engine bolt you removed? I bought the new Ducati by Rizoma frame sliders & they only list them for the 950. The new 950 OEM bolt is the same as the Rizoma bolt but not sure about mine...don’t want to star taking it out & find out it doesn’t fit.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone here with a 939 that installed frame sliders? If so, do you have a picture of the OEM engine bolt you removed? I bought the new Ducati by Rizoma frame sliders & they only list them for the 950. The new 950 OEM bolt is the same as the Rizoma bolt but not sure about mine...don’t want to star taking it out & find out it doesn’t fit.
I'll dig out the old bolt and snap a pic when I get home today.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll dig out the old bolt and snap a pic when I get home today.
Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No need to dig it out Tim as they are the same. It appears any sliders for the 950 from Rizoma will also fit the 939’s. Evotech confirmed their’s will too even though they list it as a different part number. Really like how the look!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts