Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm talking regular suburban street speed limits, 30-35 mph (50-60kmh) It's just I heard that the throttle was a bit snatchy, meaning that it doesn't cruise too well at these speeds. True or not?

Thx

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
considering my husband commutes on his, I'm going to say it's just fine.

:D

I haven't had any issues on it either when I've taken it (swap bikes for a few days).

The mags are just jealous that they can't have one, that's why they have to search high and low to find something to complaing about on it....hehe

·
Administrator
14,136 Posts
Probably better then I behave at any speed :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
The throttle can feel snatchy until you get used to it. Your hand will learn and you can cruise along smoothly with practice. Even at low speeds, and lowish RPM's you are still commanding a lot of torque. It doesn't take much movement to wake the beast up. The 1000DS motor is easier to manage around town.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
heck

I just took his bike to and from work yesterday, and thought about this post.

Not a single complaint from me about it being snatchy.

If you were a new rider, I would suggest against it for sure.

If you have any experience on a bike, I don't think it would be an issue at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.