Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping I can post a question or two if I introduce myself. 55 y/o and feeling the need for speed; recent divorce shattered my Lamborghini Murcielago purchase. I've always been in awe of Ducatis, coming from an Alfa Romeo background (and seeing the Ducs at our Tennessee Italian Vehicle Lover club meets. Now I'm lusting after a Supersport S in Star White Silk (I think, gotta see / ride one in person just to be sure)...
Any helpful input is appreciated!

Ciao fer now,
Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Edit

After rereading the "Please Read", above, I need to add that I haven't had a Ducati yet; I had a 1981 Seca 400 and an '83 Seca 750, and time-shared a couple dirt bikes and a 1949 BMW of dubious heritage. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (Kentucky, college daze).
Also, per the welcome instructions, I shall describe myself. 6' tall, 222 pounds (15.8571 stone, for you UK wankers); Caucasian of Italian and British descent. Smart, good looking, funny as the dickens, but most of all, I am modest. Also, I am honest, and I don't smoke, drink, or swear...

God dammit, I left my cigarettes at the bar!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts