Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Ducati owner here of a lightly used 2016 Hyperstrada. Sadly i waited until it was near freezing weather up here in the soon to be frozen north. Oh well, the winter will give me lots of time to research farkles. Looking forward to learning and sharing about this beautiful beast named 'Red Molly'.

Cheers!

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got studded tires but they're for the EXC. Talk about grip!

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motorcycle Vehicle

Reactions: scott

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, Brad!! Cool shop you got there, I'm digging that lift.
Many thanks! I've spent most of my life in the maintenance field. I've learned how to break all kinds of stuff.😁

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: connector

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! The Hyper looks pretty. And I thought KTMs were only available in orange and orange? It's neat to see a different color scheme.

Edit: Model names are hard.
The EXC has gone through a few changes. The blue was hard to find. It's black now which i think i like even better.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motocross Enduro

Here's the 950.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2016 Hyperstrada
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you, thank you!! Looks like you got a steal too. I'll have to wait for a sale because now it's $900!
Of course those are Canuckistan dollars. Surely Hobo Fright (Harbor Freight) has sumthin reasonably priced. This is similar but isn't pneumatically operated. HARBOR FREIGHT LIFT

I also purchased this to use to raise either the front or rear of the bike while it's on the lift. It's pretty much a 'must have' for bikes without a center stand.

Building Automotive design Engineering Art Machine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts