Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I've been a member for several months now, learned a ton already and thought I'd take a second to say hi and introduce myself and my first Duc. Wanted to see if there were any other members in the Hampton Roads region of VA, as I'm home based out of Newport News. In March, I cut my metric cruiser loose and picked up my first Ducati, a 2002 ST4S in BBG with 28,xxx on the clock.

It's fairly stock (for now), a few carbon fiber bits, clutch slave, HID headlight (amazing compared to my cruiser headlight!) I've done a few things so far like upgrade the starter wiring, new battery, put in fan bypass switch, change all fluids, fresh clutch pack, new plugs and probably a couple other things I'm forgetting.

I've added about 4k miles since I've gotten it in March (daily commuter + some weekend riding) and I love this thing! The power, handling, luggage space - I should have made the jump a long time ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who I've learned a ton from already, and look forward to learning lots more.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,900 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms! Always nice to see another ST rider around our hallways :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts