Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting a quick "howdy" from Western Colorado. I am newish to Ducati ownership, but certainly not new to motorcycles. I recently sold my Aprillia Caponord and replaced it with a ST4. The Capo was one of many motorcycles in the stable over the years, and after 9 years, it was time to say goodbye, and get into a sport touring steed. I have always wanted an ST4 since they were first introduced,and when the opportunity to acquire this one came about, needless to say I acted quick.
Looking forward to doing a lot of reading and learning on this forum, and just want to say thanks in advance for all the info :wink2:

Reactions: Micah.Berry

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The ST section is fairly active for a line of bikes that hasn't been made for 10 years. Guess we'll be seeing you over there. What year is the ST4?

You know what they say, pics or it didn't happen. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, guess I forgot the year, its a 2000. I tried to get a pic up, but the file is too large, I need to figure out how to re size it. 24K on the clock, and it is arguably the fastest color...yellow :) Previous owner had a complete top end rebuild with some upgraded go faster goodies done at Fast by Ferracci, I have the printed dyno results at 112.9 hp. Not too bad for just working over the top end. I have a bunch of parts coming in to do a weekends worth of service on it: cam belts, Renthal R4 chain and sprockets, oil change, K&N air filter, valve check, and fork oil. I've already flushed the brake and clutch fluids, got my new Corbin saddle installed, and installed a new windscreen. Sounds like a lot of work, but it is actually in very very good shape, and runs fanstastic, just want to make sure it is all freshened up for the upcoming riding season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts