Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I tried to figure this process out...I have removed several bar end caps but this one is not very straightforward...I do not see an allen bolt inside the bar end caps...any ideas on how to remove?

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
That's odd.......mine have a 6mm Allen to remove the polymer cap and a 5mm Allen inside to tighten, or loosen, the alloy end.......... just tightened mine today in anticipation of CRG mirrors.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry no, but could I press you for an opinion on your Rizoma grips? They're the cheaper if the two, are you happy with that choice or would you go for their higher priced grip if you were to do it again?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Sorry no, but could I press you for an opinion on your Rizoma grips? They're the cheaper if the two, are you happy with that choice or would you go for their higher priced grip if you were to do it again?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
The Rizoma products are a very well made product of high quality, but, would I buy them again? No. They look great, but offer no comfort for long trips.

To the OP. I thought they all had a bolt in the end of them. Here is a pic of mine:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mystery solved

Well...turns out the end caps simply unscrew to expose the allen bolt inside...simple...FYI:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts