Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all!

i recently installed xenon system to my 2000 ducati biposto.. everthing is working fine!

but in each headlight theres 1 small bulb for the position bulbs? 2 in total.. in night time it is annoying to see those 2 small yellow lights next to my xenon light..

i installed my self the system.. but i couldnt figure how to remove them. can anyone help me plz? thnx

·
Registered
264 Posts
They just pull straight out. You might have to wiggle them or add just a touch of WD-40 to their rubber sockets but, it's only in there with the friction of the rubber bulb holder.

·
Super Moderator
8,211 Posts
As said.. Just pull them straight out.

Top tip! I installed white LED replacements on mine and they look great.
Mine are from a local supplier, but there should be alot of re-sellers on the net. The name of the bulb is W5W "wedge" or "glas" as i recall.. Check your manual to be sure.

//amullo

·
Registered
410 Posts
hi all!

i recently installed xenon system to my 2000 ducati biposto.. everthing is working fine!

but in each headlight theres 1 small bulb for the position bulbs? 2 in total.. in night time it is annoying to see those 2 small yellow lights next to my xenon light..

i installed my self the system.. but i couldnt figure how to remove them. can anyone help me plz? thnx
What xenon kit did you install? Just bulbs or HID?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts